You guys are so cute! I love the outfits! The kids all look so BIG!! Miles is doing the same thing the twins are- losing the baby chub. :( Oh, well, he's gotta turn into a heartbreaker someday- can't put off the inevitable. ;D
I absolutely love the pictures Kiley! You have a beautiful family! We scheduled ours in a few weeks. Any tips? We're doing in the morning at Wheeler Farm. I'm praying for some sun!
so cute - I love the family pic of you all sitting...even though you're little guy is frowning - and the one of the girl running and the three kids holding hands! So cute!
Really really cute!!! I saw a preview on Melinda's blog last week and I have a confession-I kind of stole your "red" idea for our family pictures. Red is one of my favorite colors and I love how your pictures turned out with the leaves in the background and then the pops of red. I bet your going to have so much fun framing these!
8 comments:
Good looking family. Your girls are so stunning. Especially love the glasses!
You guys are so cute! I love the outfits! The kids all look so BIG!! Miles is doing the same thing the twins are- losing the baby chub. :( Oh, well, he's gotta turn into a heartbreaker someday- can't put off the inevitable. ;D
Those pictures are fantastic! I love the red! I know pictures days are hard ones for moms, so good job!
I absolutely love the pictures Kiley! You have a beautiful family! We scheduled ours in a few weeks. Any tips? We're doing in the morning at Wheeler Farm. I'm praying for some sun!
so cute - I love the family pic of you all sitting...even though you're little guy is frowning - and the one of the girl running and the three kids holding hands! So cute!
Really really cute!!! I saw a preview on Melinda's blog last week and I have a confession-I kind of stole your "red" idea for our family pictures. Red is one of my favorite colors and I love how your pictures turned out with the leaves in the background and then the pops of red. I bet your going to have so much fun framing these!
Those are some awesome pictures! You all look so cute!
Kiley they are darling. What a cute family you have.
Post a Comment