Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Big Changes


Matt was recently put into our ward Bishopric. He is the 2nd counselor. What a big change this has been for our family, not just in time spent away for him, but in blessings we are receiving. I'm so happy for him because I think he's going to have a service experience comparable for him to his mission and he LOVED that! So, between that and me helping my kids with piano, tumbling, Chinese (Madelyn), homework, gifted and talented projects (Hannah), volunteering at the school, Music Makers, and at home preschool (Miles) you might not hear much from me on the blog -- but I'll try! I never believed that moms with school-aged children could be very busy -- I mean, the kids are at school all day! But, wowie, you'll never find me in a robe with bon bons in front of the TV (until 9pm, maybe)

5 comments:

Karen said...

I was just thinking about you guys earlier! That's exciting for Matt. I'm sure there are lots of blessings. I'm glad life is treating you well.

bobatharoo said...

Matt is also second counselor in our ward. Very busy calling that's for sure!! Glad you all are doing well. :)

Brett - Rachel B said...

Kylie, you should make Matt do an entry about the Durian fruit, I heard it was a hit.

Summer said...

Whew! Craziness! Do keep trying to write! ;D Just remember that the blog is going to be a great way for your own family to remember all this craziness someday, and then you won't feel so guilty taking time out to record your thoughts, right? It's just a huge plus that your extended fam and friends can keep up with the latest, too! We're always thinking of you and praying for you!

Nicky said...

It was so good to see you tonight! I had no idea about Matt's new calling, wow. Congrats to him. But I bet that means he's gone a lot more, huh. Sounds like you're super busy. Let me know if I can ever take the kids so they can play and you can get caught up on stuff, or just rest :)