Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Right, Right, Left, Left, Forward, Back, Hop, Hop, HOP!

Here they are, the long awaited Easter pictures! You'll notice that our little man was not excited to be in them. But the sister's outfits are linked by his, so he HAS to be included in the pictures, happy or not (especially since his outfit cost as much as both girls' outfits put together).
Where's Summer when you need her most?!
We had a nice Easter. Matt and I were able to participate in an Easter Contata that was instrumental in eliciting the "ugly cry" for me by the end of the church day. All was well.

9 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

Very well cordinated. Five Stars!

Heidi said...

Great looking kids and great outfits!

Summer said...

Aww. :(

;)

Ashley said...

so i love the picture of miles standing there! i think its super cute! and of course the girls are very pretty like always!!

Emily said...

That is such a sweet pic of little Miles! What a cute family you have! I hope your Sunday program went well that you had been practicing for for some time! Nice to have it over with I bet.

Melissa said...

Love, love, love Miles and his reflective pose. He's probably remembering the Easter cantata too. Little boys just don't get the ugly cry that grown up girls tend to have. The girls as always are gorgeous. I especially loved Hannah's eternity necklace with the paper clips and the retractable poster ring. I'm totally game for movie day this Saturday. Let me know if you'd like me to take them off your hands.

Kell's Belles said...

A+ on the Easter fashion! Love it!

Katie Stoddart said...

Hey we have great taste in clothes!! Love the Childrens Place! (Hopefully you got yours on sale too!)

Alisa said...

What cute Easter outfits!