Thank you to everyone who came to the baptism and supported Hannah! It was a wonderful day. She looked so shiny and happy that every time I looked at her I started tearing up! Sorry there aren't more pictures yet. I haven't picked up the picture CD from my wonderful photographer, thanks Jacque!
6 comments:
Next to the actual baptism and confirmation the highlight of the day was watching all the girls ooh and ahh over the flower in her hair. That, and your mom's homemade butter mints. So yummy. It really was a great day.
Awww! Congratulations you guys- and especially Hannah!! We thought of you Saturday and wished we were there. I'm ecxited to see your pictures. :)
Congratulations, Hannah! We were thinking of you, and Ashley is especially excited for you. Sure wish we could have been part of it. Beautiful picture!
Love Miles' gloves, too - we could get some milage out of that idea, too. I think I'll duct tape all our kid gloves to coats so they can't lose half-pairs anymore....
miss ya! :)
I second the homemade butter mints.
She looked SO sweet walking up to the stand on Sunday - I wanted to turn around and look at you, I'll bet you were just beaming. What a darling girl! Congratulations Hannah!
It was a great baptism, she looked darling. Thanks for letting us be part of it. :)
Post a Comment