I just had to blog about these two. Claire is one of Miles' best friends, even maybe his future bride. Every time he knows he will see Claire, he can hardly contain himself. He lets me get him dressed in nice clothes and do his hair without any problems. They play together like a dream. And for two year olds, that is quite the accomplishment!
The pictures depict their latest "wedding" which their sisters put together. They fought for only a moment over the boquet, but once each of them had a bunch of flowers, they lived happily ever after.
5 comments:
That is so darling! Sometimes I wish I could choose wives for my children... your cute girls... Just Kidding (sort of)!
Aw, those two are so cute! Those are GREAT pictures.
Carter kept trying to steal my bouquet at our wedding, so I know how that can be.
what a stud!! im pretty sure all the girls are going to go crazy over him!!
Aw- looks like the little red-head loves a man in uniform. What a couple of sweeties! Crap- I wonder if I'll have to find some twin boys to enjoy this kind of situaton.
They are darling!
Post a Comment