This year for Valentine's Day, Matt and I went to the Dinner Dance at Thanksgiving Point. They had a delicious meal, pictures in a photo booth, a candy table with my new favorite: chocolate dipped cinnamon bears, and a live band for dancing. We felt the cost was very worth the food and entertainment. We hope to go again next year, only we hope to fill our dinner table with friends. Hope you can join us!
5 comments:
We came so close to doing the Point twice! I think the first time they were all booked up by the time we decided to go, and the secong we just couldn't convince ourselves to spent the dough on something that might disappoint. That's good to know it is so worth it! Someday.... ;D
Glad you guys had so much fun- your pic is cute!!
Count us in for next year! Sounds like a blast!
I really wanted to go this year! I am happy to hear you thought it was worth the cost. Cute picture!
I have always wanted to do that! I am glad you had a great time. :)
How fun! I have always wondered what that would be like. I love the picture.
Post a Comment