Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wink Wink

I can't get a picture of Miles lately without it looking like this:




I guess the sun's too bright? Just a little?

BTW, his talking is coming along great now. Just in the last 6 months or so he has exploded with his language. I think he was just observing everything until he felt like he could really start to form some ideas. Phew!

Oh, and in other news, we decided to go with the Chinese Immersion for Madelyn. We are really excited. I felt impressions that this will be good for her -- an opportunity to carve out her niche as a "middle child" and have this unique experience. We'll have to update on how it goes!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

actually... that's probably my favorite thing he says!! he is most definitely the cutest boy in the world!!

Summer said...

Hee hee! That got Zach and I both laughing.

That's so fun that he's talking so much! I heard a little narration about cars while I was there... ;D

Karen said...

cute boy...the immersion program sounds pretty neat.

mfreeman37 said...

Shanae and I noticed how well Miles has been speaking as well. The kid is now a true conversationalist! And I think that he is the only one his age that knows ALL of his colors as well. You've got one smart cookie there!