Wednesday, June 23, 2010

20 Questions


(Madelyn after a make-over during our Cabin Spa Day this weekend. She is winking so the picture can get her eye make-up, too. What you can't see is the toenail polish she requested -- Zebra Striped)

On the way to our family reunion last weekend, Matt and I decided it would be good to tally all the questions our cute Madelyn asks. Partially for something to do. Partially to find out why it grates on our nerves each time she asks a question -- is it really that often? It is.

She asked 75 questions.
2 hours.

3 comments:

KEYSHA said...

Hilarious!!! I love that you kept track...I'm going to do that with Myka. (Is it 2nd child syndrome or what?) She looks darling with her make-up and 'winking' eyes! Hope your summer is going well!

Summer said...

Holy cow!! That's amazing. So that's what- like a question every couple of minutes. Even more frequent than that. Yikes. For you. (I'd like to see what she asked, though- hilareous for me!) ;D

Kell's Belles said...

First of all, that shade of lipstick is divine!

Obviously Madelyn is your "why" person. Aren't you glad we live in the age of Google? I don't know what mothers of "why" people did before that . . . I'm able to answer more questions correctly now ;)