Friday, July 30, 2010

Keeping Our Fingers Crossed

Of course, because I just purchased new diapers, swim diapers, and wipes -- Miles is potty training this week! He has done fantastically well -- I guess he's been ready for a while, I just wasn't ready. I waited until both the girls were in school and I had an open schedule. I was expecting to be cleaning up accidents and be quaratined to the house for a few days, but he has done great! He even wakes up dry in the morning.

Of course, I type this outloud and guess what happens tomorrow.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Way to go Miles!

Kell's Belles said...

Yay! Congratulations!!! And I'm totally JEALOUS! I've been trying with Sadie for ages and it just isn't working. Today I decided to throw in the towel and wait a couple more months in hopes that she warms up to the idea of using the potty.

What method did you use? I need to pick your brain because you're so good at potty training (and I'm so hopeless)!

NatRat said...

Awesome! I will send Peiton over and maybe Miles can rub off on her. :)

Summer said...

Holy cow- that's awesome!! We still can't figure out how to keep these girls dry at night- so far Bree is the only one who is completely out of diapers!!