Monday, July 5, 2010

Ecclesiastical Confusion

Matt and I were invited to a Murder Mystery Dinner with his high school friends. We were a Mystic/Fortune Teller & a Priest. We made Matt's collar and he found a shirt at DI that worked with it. I put on every necklace I own, grabbed Hannah's glitter ball to go with the fortune teller theme, and layered on the make-up (it actually doesn't look as extreme in these pictures as I thought it would). Check out the second picture -- it's good for a laugh! Thanks high school friends! I really look forward to our quaterly dates!



4 comments:

Kell's Belles said...

I always look forward to Posse date nights! I, too, cannot wait for the next one. Thank goodness we do them quarterly now.

Still can't believe you were having an affair with my father . . . what were you thinking hooking up with Pepi like that?!?!

Summer said...

Haha! I love the title. Love Matt's "hair-do" in the second one- hee hee. ;D

Emily said...

Woooh Woooh! That second picture is scandelous!! Wish we could have been there!!!

Alisa said...

Looks like fun!