Monday, December 15, 2008

...And Some Amazing Christmas Lights

There's a house in South Jordan that you must see if you want some good Christmas Lights...
This home can be seen from Bangerter Highway as you head West at the South end of the valley.
Turn East off Redwood Road at 132nd South. Drive until the road seems to end and look to your right, turn right onto "Lover's Lane" -- I'm not kidding, that's the name -- and you'll be on the road to an awe-inspiring, when-did-they-start-wrapping-those-lights?, type home.
I hope it's okay that I am giving directions to this random home on my blog... but why would they decorate like that if not to have people see it?!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love looking at the lights. Every year I go to Christmas street with Amie, and then there is the house that coordinates music with his amazing light display. I bet his neighbors hate him. I'll have to be sure to check this new house out.