I did this last year and didn't think I'd do it again, but found out that this year there are different dances to choose from. It's pretty entertaining, so give it a go! Just be prepared, I couldn't determine beforehand which gender body our heads would be put on. http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/FKcA7A2qYgddLj6E
6 comments:
Haha! That's fantastic! Who knew Matt could shimmy like that ;-)
Woo hoo! New dances?!! Definitely doing this again. I figured out how to get the bodies I wanted last year by adding the pictures in a funky order- I hope it isn't too different...
You guys look great! ;D
Found this through Summer's blog, and may I say that was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Oh if I only had the time and ability to do that for my tribe........
Have agreat day!
I can't watch this without tears rolling down my cheeks. I especially like Miles and the hint of a tongue. Who doesn't love a dancer with his tongue hanging out. So funny.
Awesome! I love Elf yourself and you guys just added to the craziness of it :-) Fun to watch your family grow!
Hey Kiley... it's SJ's sister Jen. Feel free to stalk me too!! (ihavecutekids is my blog) I can't believe how stinkin' adorable your girls are! :)
Post a Comment