"Life is short, and it's up to you to make it sweet." Sadie Delany
Monday, December 15, 2008
The Only Thing I Long For at Yuletide Is My Pair of Forward Incisors
Yep.
This song is true for one of us this year. It's really cute to hear her say "sixth" or "sally sells seashells down by the seashore." She couldn't have planned it better if she tried!
That's cute! Jesse just lost one of his top teeth, the other is pretty loose but I don't think he'll get it out before Christmas. What a treat - Tooth Fairy and Santa!
6 comments:
You know we're going to make her sing that song on Christmas Eve. Better start practicing! So cute.
Heehee! Thoo Prethous!
No- it would be "prethouth!" Haha.
The timing IS uncanny. I'm impressed she pulled it off. She looks thrilled (and so cute!).
That's a beautiful, if somewhat empty, smile! I can't wait to see those missing teeth at the Christmas party!
That's cute! Jesse just lost one of his top teeth, the other is pretty loose but I don't think he'll get it out before Christmas. What a treat - Tooth Fairy and Santa!
Post a Comment