"Life is short, and it's up to you to make it sweet." Sadie Delany
ilove your title. This was my favorite valentine to get. So cute and creative.
Wowee...that looks like a lot of work. Gotta love Family Fun!
Super cute - I love that magazine!!
Ha!!! I can't believe how adorable those are!!!
That is a cute idea! Love it!
Those are great! And so beautifully executed. Love it!
I hope it is ok that I found your blog! You are so incredible! These are darling!!!
These were the cutest!!! Cooper loved his. He still wears it. He walks around with his little beanie on so that the ear plugs stay on his ear. He thinks he is super cool...wait he is super cool:)
Kiley, you are such a fun, clever mom! I want to be a kid at your house.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
ilove your title. This was my favorite valentine to get. So cute and creative.
Wowee...that looks like a lot of work. Gotta love Family Fun!
Super cute - I love that magazine!!
Ha!!! I can't believe how adorable those are!!!
That is a cute idea! Love it!
Those are great! And so beautifully executed. Love it!
I hope it is ok that I found your blog! You are so incredible! These are darling!!!
These were the cutest!!! Cooper loved his. He still wears it. He walks around with his little beanie on so that the ear plugs stay on his ear. He thinks he is super cool...wait he is super cool:)
Kiley, you are such a fun, clever mom! I want to be a kid at your house.
Post a Comment