Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Love a Man in a Scout Uniform

Matt spent the last week at Scout Camp at Bear Lake and really enjoyed himself! He is the scoutmaster over a handful of scouts (we have a really young ward, so the youth program is small). Here is getting ready to go snorkeling with the 3 boys he went to camp with. Unfortunately for the smaller boys, the only option for a snorkel suit was a bright pink, women's suit with curves built in. You might be able to see a little facial hair on Matt. He grew a beard while there, which I liked a lot. I thought he looked hot with it, but he had to shave it for work. He could have kept the mustache, but as it reminded me a little too much of Kip from Napoleon Dynamite, it was gone quickly.

7 comments:

Kell's Belles said...

Those are some sweet outfits :) Too funny!

Melissa said...

I think Matt just got a new nick name.

Kristen said...

Oh my, that is really funny! Poor boys in the pink :)

NatRat said...

Sweet! I love the pink outfits, they look much better in those wetsuits than I ever would :)

carter said...

I think Matt looks hot with or without a beard.

Summer said...

Hilareous! At least those boys will remember that trip- you can bet.. ;D
And thank you Carter- all the rest of us were thinking it, but it would have been so inappropriate for us to actually say it.

Sarah Jane said...

Ha ha ha!!!! Love the pink outfits!