Monday, August 3, 2009

A Long Lost Friend

Okay, so I'm feeling pretty lame. My blog and I feel like one of those friends who you kind of lost touch with and now it seems awkward and embarrasing to call them again, even though you still care about them. Anyone?


We have enjoyed a fun-crammed summer! Now that school is back in, maybe I'll be more on top of blogging again. Maybe.


We have done hiking, Lagoon, Chuck-E-Cheese, horseback riding, swimming (enough times to make our stomachs hurt -- a little -- really), boating, BBQing, bounce-housing, and on and on! Tired and overwhelmed to try to catalogue all of it here... And we still have two overnight getaways for Matt and I and our friends the Deibels coming to visit!


7 comments:

Emily said...

We're looking forward to that overnighter! I love that picture of Hannah in the sprinklers. It's neato!

Katie Stoddart said...

I know what you mean. My blog has been neglected a bit too.

Kell's Belles said...

LOVE that picture. It's pure summer :)

Melissa said...

Hannah just looks so Zen. This has been one crazy busy summer.

Kristen said...

What a neat picture of Hannah! I hope it is ok that I read your blog every now and then! Youare a cute family to read about!

Summer said...

Aww- cute. I'm glad you're back in blog mode. :) And c'mon- it's still summertime!

Sarah Jane said...

Awesome picture!!!

Sad sending the second off to school, too. Tyler had Preschool "orientation" yesterday -The parents stayed and observed/helped kids for a half-day of preschool (1-1/2 hours, not 3). We made kissing hand placemats for snack time (Mom & Ty handprints, after a kiss!) Next year will be hard with all-day.

My first child didn't get pictures of her first day of school, either, because I was gone with the camera, but got pics for second child! It all evens out, right!