This is our "House-O-Lantern." Once again, "Family Fun" magazine comes through! $2 worth of orange tissue paper from Walmart, free large pieces of flat cardboard from Costco (located between the toilet paper), some tape, and an exacto knife. It took about 1 hour to create and has a lot of impact! Plus it casts a beatiful orange glow into the girls' bedroom during the day.
5 comments:
Nifteeeee!! I'm loving this magazine, by the way. It kind of drives me crazy because I want to try everything- ha! But so worth it. ;D
I admire that pumpkin looking out the window every time I drive by. Very creative. Two thumbs up for family fun.
Fabulous! And I'm glad you did the eyes on the door again. I love that, too!
So cool! I love it!!!
That looks awesome! Your kids must love you! I loved ALL Halloween decor as a kid! Now,,,,I'm a bit boring. Family Fun is a great magazine. I too was once a subscriber.
Post a Comment