Love it... so funny!!! Sorry I missed the roll class. We stayed in Idaho longer than originally thought. I am sad I missed it. Maybe I will have to do a trade with you for a private lesson... I will do a design consult and you can teach me the skills of roll baking??? Jk... but I am so sad I missed all the baking wisdom!
Haha!! That was so great!! We had to do it too- ha! I couldn't get our Frankenstien green, though- yours is way funnier! Where do you find this stuff?!
4 comments:
Love it... so funny!!! Sorry I missed the roll class. We stayed in Idaho longer than originally thought. I am sad I missed it. Maybe I will have to do a trade with you for a private lesson... I will do a design consult and you can teach me the skills of roll baking??? Jk... but I am so sad I missed all the baking wisdom!
So funny. I think Matt looks great as a werewolf. He kind of reminds me of Teenwolf and Miles looks a lot like the kid from the Munsters. Hilarious.
Haha!! That was so great!! We had to do it too- ha! I couldn't get our Frankenstien green, though- yours is way funnier! Where do you find this stuff?!
So cool! Loved it! :)
Post a Comment