Thursday was Matt's 32nd birthday. Yep, I know you're all thinking it -- the same age as Karl Malone's B-ball jersey. Woo hoo. We spent a low-key night celebrating with the kids that night and went out last night. We went to Sundance, rode the ski lift, and went to dinner at the Foundry Grill. It was such a serene setting, with the leaves changing and the weather mild. We had a great time! Oh, and, if you want to read a funny entry about Matt courtesy of his big sister, go to
http://www.garbergirl.blogspot.com/.


4 comments:
That is a great photo of you and Matt! It makes we want to head up Provo canyon to see the leaves, which says a lot because I rarely cross the county line. I'm glad you were able to get out and celebrate.
Fun times! It is so nice when you get to go out together, especially when you get to go somewhere as fun as Sundance. Happy Birthday Matt!
Hey and I will be picking up the chore charts from Costco tomorrow..finally. I just need to get them laminated and then I will get them to you. Sorry it has taken so long.
Doh! Dang it! Happy B-Day Matt! Hope you had a great time. Your sister had a great post. I don't think I ever saw the Can o Beans and aluminum foil movie.
I love Sundance in the fall. I have to remember to get up there this next week. Hope it was a great day!
Post a Comment