Thursday, October 16, 2008

Be Witched







Yesterday we went to Gardner Historic Village to see the witches. It was really the perfect outing for a nice fall day. Free admission. Silly (not scary for my tender-hearted girls) witches. Grandma. Fingernail polish. A pony ride for Madelyn. Lots of great photo-ops. All in all a perfect fall outing!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

We love going to Gardner Village and it looks like you had a blast! Have fun tonight!

Kell's Belles said...

Ooh, that looks like an excellent little outing. Thanks for the good idea!

Melissa said...

I love the witches but I love the little "ghouls" more! What fun.

Summer said...

Cuh yooote! Free and not scary is so nice. Pony rides are even nicer! So cute!

The "farm place" we've gone to is called Pigeon Roost... kind of weird name... very dirty and farm-ey.

Mel said...

So cute! I love Gardner Village.

Alisa said...

Hey Kiley, it was so nice seeing you on Saturday and now I've found you online! I love the pumpkin pictures, looks like a lot of happy faces.

NatRat said...

I still need to do the Gardner Village thing...don't think I will get around to it.

I am with you on you and Haws looking a like. I glance at her too and I see you and it goes the other way too. You both should be very happy you look alike, your both darling.