"Life is short, and it's up to you to make it sweet." Sadie Delany
Those pictures are CLASSIC. And I love how Miles is trying to get in on the action ...
Ha ha, Drew had his last hurrah in the mud yesterday too. I just had to let him enjoy.
That is good to see that my kids aren't the only ones who love the mud!
Look at them keeping their pants out- ha! Stomping in the mud with their bro while maintaining their feminine need to not get toooo dirty. Silly little billies.
Look at how much fun they are having...they love simple things like this. But I guess not so simple to clean up:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those pictures are CLASSIC. And I love how Miles is trying to get in on the action ...
Ha ha, Drew had his last hurrah in the mud yesterday too. I just had to let him enjoy.
That is good to see that my kids aren't the only ones who love the mud!
Look at them keeping their pants out- ha! Stomping in the mud with their bro while maintaining their feminine need to not get toooo dirty. Silly little billies.
Look at how much fun they are having...they love simple things like this. But I guess not so simple to clean up:)
Post a Comment