"Life is short, and it's up to you to make it sweet." Sadie Delany
Thursday, November 20, 2008
More Pictures!
Hey there everybody. This is my first official blog entry. Sorry that I don't really have anything cool to say, but I thought I'd put on a few more pictures.
Matt, I don't know which one is more hilarious, you kissing the sting ray, or the pasty white guy jumping off the waterfall, while buff Jamaican guy looks on. Kiley looks great in all of them. Looks like you had a blast.
Wow these photos are amazing. Kylie you look fantastic and it looks like SUCH an adventure. I'm not sure about kissing the ray-thing though, eeewwww. :-)
4 comments:
Matt, I don't know which one is more hilarious, you kissing the sting ray, or the pasty white guy jumping off the waterfall, while buff Jamaican guy looks on. Kiley looks great in all of them. Looks like you had a blast.
Hee hee- Melissa- you're so funny.
Cute pics!!
Your pictures are amazing and are making me jealous!! I am glad you had a great time, but how could you not in a place like that? Glad you're home!!
Wow these photos are amazing. Kylie you look fantastic and it looks like SUCH an adventure. I'm not sure about kissing the ray-thing though, eeewwww. :-)
Post a Comment