These were such fun costumes! I especially loved hearing the description of how you made that geisha hair - very impressive. I just love LOVE Halloween!
Oh- I knew you made the Giesha costume. It's too amazing to be store-bought!! So adorable- all of them!!
We tried to do the eyes on the door, but we only had construction paper, so they kind of faded by the time we needed them- ha. I loved the idea from when you did it the first time- so simple and cute!!
kiley vanwagoner garber! i've was looking for you and i found you! i have just been thinking of you. send me an email! brynn4@hotmail.com -brynn silcox candell
6 comments:
These were such fun costumes! I especially loved hearing the description of how you made that geisha hair - very impressive. I just love LOVE Halloween!
Did you make the Geisha costume?
I totalyy love it, and you can'y go wrong with the cowgirl. Love it.
Super cute!
Hollie,
I did make it, but I had the idea for the hair from familyfun.com
Oh- I knew you made the Giesha costume. It's too amazing to be store-bought!! So adorable- all of them!!
We tried to do the eyes on the door, but we only had construction paper, so they kind of faded by the time we needed them- ha. I loved the idea from when you did it the first time- so simple and cute!!
kiley vanwagoner garber! i've was looking for you and i found you! i have just been thinking of you. send me an email! brynn4@hotmail.com
-brynn silcox candell
Post a Comment