Happy St. Patty's Day!
We had our annual visit from a leprechaun last night while we slept. He makes green mischeif all over our house...

... he plays with green toys, gets out green clothes, hairbows, socks, shoes...

...reads our green books and watches our green movies...

...colors on our green paper with our green crayons and markers...

...and leaves little green footprints everywhere. But that's not all! We find our toilet water and milk are all green in the morning. And he leaves a little green gift next to the green plates, cups, and silverware he finds. This year's gift included a dollar bill, a green egg filled with green candies, and a green hair bow. You'd think it would take the little guy all night, but he always manages to be done in about 45 minutes. We love our leprechaun visits!
8 comments:
Now that is a cute Leprechaun idea:) I saw the little footprints from Hannah...my leprechaun footprints our a giant compared to yours. I love the green toilet water
How fun and what a great memory for your kids! You go great mom!
What great ideas! I love it!
On a side note, we are huge fans of the Mo Willem's Pigeon books in this house!
That leprechaun is the best! I realized after St. Patty's was over that I didn't do anything creative to make it fun for my kids. Luckily Lynn saved the day and did a treasure hunt with the kids that evening as we were there for dinner. Thank you mother-in-law!
So cute!!! I was ready to hear about a little green log in the toilet for a second there...
Thanks for sharing your great ideas! My kids are going to have much more fun on holidays, just because their fun Aunt Kiley gives their mom so many creative ideas ;D
Hannah and Madelyn will have so many fond memories.
So Fun...we should invite the little green man to our house next year!
love that and i just might steal it! ;0
Post a Comment