Monday, March 30, 2009

Here Comes the Sun

We hope this bag brings on the sunshine. We had a lot of fun drinking up, saving, and sewing together these bags for Hannah and her doll, Paige. Thanks for the idea Aunt Ashley!

7 comments:

Brett - Rachel B said...

cute AND green! wow!

Hollie said...

Look at what a cute little mom you are! How do you know to do all this stuff?

Melissa said...

So cute! Looks like I've got a project for Earth Day. I'm going to need some info on these. I can't wait.

Summer said...

Capri bags! Wow- you actually sewed them? That's amazing! What a crazy idea! Way cute!

Kell's Belles said...

LOVE the rainbow straps! Kiley, you are amazing!

Alisa said...

How cute is that? What a clever mommy you are. You have such fun activities with your kids. The little bag is so adorable and even matches!

Emily said...

Those bags are neato. I heard they are tough to sew. Am I right?