I guess that's what I should call myself now. A slacker on my blog makes me a slagger, I think.
We had a good time making this snowman on Valentine's Day anyway. And I'm hoping that we can start to retire the winter stuff soon. I think we're all feeling done!
Thanks for your comments about piano. I guess it does come down to what happens at home for a lot of it, but I do have a recital coming, so the prospect of being embarrased in front of a few dozen people should do the trick for the next month or so! I never stop feeling nervous playing in front of people. AND, being the piano teacher, I should nail my song so that adds more pressure. Guess I better get practicing too!
5 comments:
That snowman is perfect! It looks like an honest to goodness snowman should! Ours always end up looking like a mound of snow with sticks stuck in it :( We'll have to get some lessons from the Garbers!
What darling girls you have. I just love them!!!! And that snowman is great, picture perfect!
Slagger- hee hee.
You'll do great at the recital! :)
Wow- I didn't realize you guys still had so much snow. We had nice, soggy, Valentine's grass.
That snowman is totally the kind of snowman I would picture you and your children creating. It's absolutley perfect. Come on, show me some sort of flaw...:)
A snowman kit really helps...
although my girls were scandalized by the pipe.
Post a Comment