Saturday, June 14, 2008

"Constructing" a Fun First Birthday


Miles had his First Birthday Party today. It was fun, complete with all kinds of little construction ideas. Has a mom who goes over the top? Probably. We invited family over and enjoyed dinner, presents, and of course, cake. He got lots of toys every little boy in a girl-infested environment needs: basketball game, teeball game, ball popper, hammer, construction cars, play cars, Sesame Street cars, etc. He was a pro at cake. Since he's the third child, he's had cake since I could safely put it in his mouth... Enjoy these pictures!

3 comments:

Summer said...

Oh. My. Gosh. What a CUTE IDEA!! I'm sending your cake pic to some friends if you give me permission. They've got boys, and creative juices, and I bet they will die when they see this!!

Happy Birthday Miles! We're glad that you are so young and don't realize what a ditzy aunt and uncle you have! (Our calendar is still on APRIL. Drrt. This happens every time we move. Time to program B-days into the computer.)

Zicker said...

Wow, that's an awesome cake. Happy belated B-day Miles!

Kell's Belles said...

That is the most amazing cake I have ever seen. Brilliant.