Here we are, participating in the blogging world finally. I'm worried. I can see this becoming an addiction. Throwing crackers at my kids, ignoring their cries for help using the bathroom, etc (wait, that sounds a lot like when I read the "Twilight" books). I've heard it's a great way to stay in touch and journal. That is a great justification -- family history, right? (as my son army crawls into the next room, putting who-knows-what into his mouth, maybe even trying to go up the stairs...)
I just found Miles. It's funny, I can track him down wherever he goes because he leaves a trail of slobber -- teething? -- just like a snail or slug. Cutie.
1 comment:
Welcome to Blogland! I'm so glad you started- It will be fun to see what you guys are up to on a more regular basis. You are so right, it can be addicting. Especially when you check out some of these other bloggers that are networked to 50 other blogs and have all these cool links and buttons and favorites and graphics and comments and... it can get pretty involved. (I've discovered this only in the last few days. But I read this post the other day, just as I was about to start networking, and decided to keep my blog more personal.)
Your blog looks great! But just let me know if you want to get all froofie on here, and I'd LOVE to do it! I'll send you some scrapbook kits to choose from, and we'll go craaaaazy.
;-)
Post a Comment