We took Madelyn to the foot Dr. today and he gave us some "foot fairies" (orthodics) to put in her shoes. I've been noticing that her left foot turns in when she walks. Hence the tripping, screaming, trying to catch up with big sister fiascoes we have any time we go anywhere. Hopefully fixing that little problem will help with a lot....
Speaking of Madelyn -- she has been using scissors successfully for like a year, and hasn't had any close calls cutting anything she shouldn't. The other day I walked into the kitchen and saw locks of hair on the floor. She cut off some of her bangs. It's actually not too bad, it kind of looks like a natural part because she didn't cut 'em all. I need to include a picture.
Miles is close to crawling. He seems too big to not be moving. Maybe by his first birthday?
Hannah is sweet and obedient and OBSESSED with Webkins. She has a wish list that has about 37 Webkins on it. Anyone out there know how to infect that website with a virus and shut it down so we can just move on with life?
Hannah and Madelyn and I have been reading some fun books at night. We like Junie B Jones (although I have to edit some of her dumbs, stupids, and hates and discuss why what she is doing isn't great, but it's LAUGH OUT LOUD funny at times!), and some new Tinkerbell books. I was also surprised to find a great movie series at the library about the American Girl Dolls. We watched one about Felicity and I teared up, it was really sweet.
Matt's on this softball team that beats everyone by like 20 points. It's pretty sweet.
I signed up for a 1/2 marathon at the end of August. What have I done? Trying to get to pre-Miles baby weight before our 10th Anniversary cruise... Nothing like running 4 days a week to get there. That's the hope, anyway.
1 comment:
You go girl! (This is for Madelyn and you- he he)
Post a Comment