"Life is short, and it's up to you to make it sweet." Sadie Delany
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
We've got a WALKER!
Miles took his first steps yesterday during FHE. He took three of them. I'm amazed that no matter how many kids I have, first steps are still SO exciting!
That is so exciting! I still get so excited when Lily does new things. I have now entered the world of blogging. My blog is not quite finished but I have a good start thanks to Melissa. I can see how it can be very addicting. I know I really should be doing laundry or the dishes but blogging is so much mor fun!
Uh-oh. Here comes trouble. What an exciting day. The kid's already got an amazing arm. Now that he's got some amazing legs there's no telling what he can do. Congrats Miles on this milestone.
Hi Kiley, I enjoyed reading your blog. What a sweet little family you have. Nat said you wanted access to mine. I just need your email address. Send it to catmulls@yahoo.com. I hope you guys are loving your new house and neighborhood. Stacy
Yay!!!! I can't believe how grown up he is getting already! It's funny how the first babies we want to hit all the milestones early, but then after the first, we would rather them take their time because it means they are growing up too fast. :( He's going to be a runner - it's good you are getting lots of training to keep up with him!
6 comments:
That is so exciting! I still get so excited when Lily does new things. I have now entered the world of blogging. My blog is not quite finished but I have a good start thanks to Melissa. I can see how it can be very addicting. I know I really should be doing laundry or the dishes but blogging is so much mor fun!
How fun! Like you said it is fun to be able to keep up to date with each other this way!
Uh-oh. Here comes trouble. What an exciting day. The kid's already got an amazing arm. Now that he's got some amazing legs there's no telling what he can do. Congrats Miles on this milestone.
Hi Kiley,
I enjoyed reading your blog. What a sweet little family you have. Nat said you wanted access to mine. I just need your email address. Send it to catmulls@yahoo.com. I hope you guys are loving your new house and neighborhood.
Stacy
Holy cow! Get it on tape! We want to see :D!!
Yay!!!! I can't believe how grown up he is getting already! It's funny how the first babies we want to hit all the milestones early, but then after the first, we would rather them take their time because it means they are growing up too fast. :( He's going to be a runner - it's good you are getting lots of training to keep up with him!
Post a Comment