14. A whole day spent at church is a success, whether you heard any of the talks or lessons or not.
13. You stop noticing when hands are sticky or noses are runny or faces are messy.
12. You find interesting things inside your shoes.
11. You have EVER carried a bike/scooter for the majority of your walk home from the park.
10. You can't remember the last time you slept all the way through the night.
9. You expect to be wiping runny noses from September-May continuously.
8. You think a kitchen floor should feel all crumbly when you walk on it in bare feet.
7. You learn how to take a shower in the most modest way possible while still being available to your kids.
6. You can't wait for Wonder Pets to be on.
5. You find collections of garbage, crayons, half-eaten food, etc in the back reccesses of your minivan.
4. You own a minivan.
3. You dare not venture to the grocery store until after bed time.
2. You think watching your little ones sleep is more entertaining than your favorite TV show.
1. You can't imagine life any other way.
5 comments:
Hee hee. "Yep" X 15. The weirdest thing I've ever found in my shoe was french toast.
AMEN!
Hey Kiley. Congrats on your half marathon! On Sunday I was laying on the floor, bouncing Anya on my stomach when we noticed that she had a blow out in her diaper which ended up on my dress shirt and pants. Awww... good times.
I am so glad I happened upon your blog! I laughed and laughed and laughed to tears - I can definitely relate!
Cute post Kiley! And it is all true. I remember saying "I will never let my kid go around with a dirty face or a runny nose," now I am lucky if they are dressed with a runny nose and dirty face.
Post a Comment