He is so cute! What is it about sugary sweets? Are kids so excited to eat them that they lose all of their fine motor skills? I can't think of how many times I see kids with chocolate smeared all over -- same goes for suckers, licorice, punch etc. I mean how often do you see a kid with broccoli remnants on their cheeks? Miles -- the true inspiration for M&Ms. They melt in your mouth not on your hands.
What a cutie! I'd like to say that boys grow out of this, but I'm finding with Adam that's not the case. He can eat anything and end up with a whatever-I've-just-eaten-mustache. Maybe that's why our dogs love giving him kisses all the time.
3 comments:
He is so cute! What is it about sugary sweets? Are kids so excited to eat them that they lose all of their fine motor skills? I can't think of how many times I see kids with chocolate smeared all over -- same goes for suckers, licorice, punch etc. I mean how often do you see a kid with broccoli remnants on their cheeks? Miles -- the true inspiration for M&Ms. They melt in your mouth not on your hands.
How funny- I just posted chocolate! We're on the same wavelength... we must be sisters somehow. ;-)
Hey- that kid doesn't look happy enough for someone with M&M's! Unless they were all gone in this photo. In which case, I understand completely.
What a cutie! I'd like to say that boys grow out of this, but I'm finding with Adam that's not the case. He can eat anything and end up with a whatever-I've-just-eaten-mustache. Maybe that's why our dogs love giving him kisses all the time.
Post a Comment