Post these rules on your blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Here it is:
JOYS:
1. A spontaneous "I Love You"
2. A newborn laughing in his/her sleep
3. Getting to sleep in with my husband (although nowadays that is usually no later than 7:30 am)
FEARS:
1. Passing out or something while my kids are around and they don't know what to do about it.
2. Heath Ledger's Joker
3. Heath Ledger's Joker
GOALS:
1. Learn to play the violin
2. Just keep reading scriptures and praying each day. Take it one day at a time.
3. Look good in my swimsuit by my 10th Anniversary Cruise.
OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:
1. Blogging
2. Digital Photobook scrapbooking: http://www.mypublisher.com/
3. Finding and trying great recipes (lately it's Cookie Dough Brownies)
(4. Matt thought I should put that I collect "hugs from my husband" or "memories" he's so sentimental)
RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I can run 8 miles without stopping, although I may not look like a runner.
2. I'm currently "watching" the Simpsons with Matt while I write in my blog.
3. I recently fell in love with a picture of a Beagle. Anyone who knows me, knows how I feel about dogs as pets. But, if someone FORCED me to have a puppy (and my children's pleas almost constitute force), I could like a Beagle.
Tag: Kelly, Melissa, Summer, Hollie, Zach
3 comments:
Running 8 miles without stopping -- No surprise. You are amazing and you work hard. It's all deserved. Watching the Simpsons with Matt -- Surprise. I did forget you grew up with two brothers. With girls in the majority we usually controlled Matt's viewing. Anne of Green Gables is probably our greatest triumph.
Haha Melissa! (That's my favorite random Matt-fact.)
Heath Legder- really? Now I'm wondering if I really want to go see that one on the big screen.
I didn't know you want to learn the violin!!! Me too!! I'm trying to get my friend to teach me a little, but we always end up doing kids stuff. And there's no way we could afford a violin (money or time) right now anyway, so I'm thinking it's a looooong term goal- haha! Oh- good luck with that one!!! I hope you get good and we can hear some violin at family gatherings- I LOVE it!!
You'll look great by your 10th anniversary! Props, props, props,props,props...
(That's so funny about Simpson-blogging. I think I've written every other blog while Zach was watching a show- I'm always half distracted.)
Funny...Justin told me not to see Batman because Heath would give me night terrors. (I don't know how to spell that?) We should see a freaky movie.... not really I can't do scarey or I am up all not.
Post a Comment