

On Tuesday night we went with Matt's parents and Melanie and her family to Tibblefork Resevoir in American Fork Canyon to go canoeing. It was so relaxing! We took Hannah and Madelyn out in the canoe and enjoyed rowing around. I felt like Pocahantas at the bow of the boat (note that I said "felt like" not "looked like." First, I wasn't wearing an off-the-shoulder buckskin dress and long flowing black locks, nor was I singing "Just Around the Riverbend" although the thought did strike at least once. Second, I definately don't have her physique. I'm the only person I know who can eat enough to negate an 8 mile run and actually gain a pound or two. Darn that post-baby-three bod! One other thought that occurred to me was that rowing wasn't as hard as all the adreline-charged contestants on "Amazing Race" make it out to be.) I digress. Rowing around was so fun and I am proud of the girls for being brave enough to give it a try. Miles stayed ashore eating rice crispy treats to his heart's content.
4 comments:
I think we both were blogging about this at the same time! I love the picture of the girls on the rock. It was such a fun day. Miles is growing up so fast! Not to mention he is like lightning opening a box of rice krispie treats. Those are skills every growing boy needs. :)
That looks sooooooo fun!! You guys are going to raise some little adventurers!
That looks like so much fun.
I am with you on the whole running a ton and still gaining weight. Last week I think I ran a total of 35 miles and I still gained weight. The 3rd one does a number on you and so does being 30! ARghh!
That canoeing looks fun! And I love your shirt- isn't that the one you bought while I was visiting?
Congrats on the little walker! And I love the bunny story. I can almost hear Madeline right here in my house!
Did you have to put the "back to school" song on??? I'm almost crying remembering our little preschoolers and graduation video!
Can't wait to see you. SJ
Post a Comment