


Here are the pics of my little first grader! Hannah put on her game face and seemed totally cool about it all. I did surprisingly well, considering that every time I thought about Hannah going ALL DAY LONG to school I started to tear up. Getting ready to go pick her up soon...
5 comments:
She's a rock star! So are you. Madelyn's not going to know what to do with herself without her sister at home. I'm sure she'll find something to keep her busy. She's a go getter.
Awww. Man- that will weird me out when Mia's that age. I still remember kindergarten. I didn't think grown-ups remembered being in kindergarten when I was in kindergarten... ;)
What a cutie, she looks like she'll fit right in!
Hard day, but exciting day too. Thanks for being Natalie's shoulder to cry on. It's good to know she's got a family member out there to take care of her when we can't.
Gulp . . . I'm struggling with Chloe going to kindergarten. I don't know what I'll do next year! How does she like the first grade?
Hey Hannah-dilla! You look so grown up going to all day school! What a cutie! :)
Post a Comment